Sites: Motor homes/ Pop-ups/ Trailers / Tents
|Smoky Mountain Campground has several bathroom & shower facilities located throughout the campground. All facilities are private and kept in a high state of cleanliness. Also, check out our campground store and tube rental located at the entrance to the campground.|
Go Tubing Everyday!
Creekside RV Site
$70/night + tax
Creekside RV Double Site
$80/night + tax
Landside RV Site
Landside RV Double Site
Catfish Cabin (Formerly Trout)
$150.00 + tax and $100.00 Cleaning Fee
Bear Cabin & Fisherman's Cove (Formerly Otter) Cabin
$150.00 + tax and $75.00 Cleaning Fee
(Over 4 people add $15.00 per person up to 6)
Chipmunk Cabin (Formerly Possum)
$90.00 + tax and $50.00 Cleaning Fee
Fox Cabin (Largest Cabin)
$300 + tax and $150.00 Cleaning Fee
(Over 4 people add $15.00 per person up to 8)
NO OUTSIDE LINENS ALLOWED due to public health concerns
• Rates are for up to four people; $15.00 extra per person per night up to a maximum of six to a campsite. All others are negotiated on a per site basis, based on site size. Groups must make arrangements, well in advance.
• All tent and pop-up sites include utilities (if needed).
• Space is available for one camping unit and one car per site. Campsites are allowed 2 tents max. There is an additional charge of $7.00 for the extra tent.
• No deposit required
for pets. All pets must be leashed. Owner is responsible for cleaning
up of pet waste. You may be charged if we discover neglected waste after you leave.
• Cabin rates are based on 4 people, with no more than 6 people per cabin for $10/night/person.
• Minimum 3 night rental on all cabins and fifth wheel rental. Minimum 2 night for off season.
• All cabin rentals are "smoke-free".
• 11% sales and occupancy tax is charged on cabin rentals.
• Cleaning fee varies per cabin.(NON REFUNDABLE). Price included due to extra cleanup.
• 5' Leash required for pets. Owner is responsible for cleaning up pet waste. Dog crates are required. Inspection prior to departure.
• We recommend that you bring consumable supply / paper, trash bags, soap, detergent and toiletries. Grills and tools are furnished. (You are respnsible for cleaning your grills upon departure) All trash and toys must be pick up and deposed of and left over wood.
Reservations: reservations and deposit are required during the summer months.
Check-in time is 12 p.m. for campsites
Our store and registration is open until 6:00 p.m. in off season and 9:00 p.m. during the peak season. Please let us know if you will be arriving after that time so that we can make special arrangements for you.
Check-out time for cabins is
A damage fee $200 may be charged on your credit card upon checkout for damage or theft caused by the tenants.
reservations and deposit are required during the summer months.
1840 W. DEEP CREEK RD.
BRYSON CITY, NC 28713
Visa, Mastercard, and Discover Card
Questions? Comments? Click Here!
Website Design by: Web Marketing Concepts