Sites: Motor homes/ Pop-ups/ Trailers / Tents
|Smoky Mountain Campground has several bathroom & shower facilities located throughout the campground. All facilities are private and kept in a high state of cleanliness. Also, check out our campground store and tube rental located at the entrance to the campground.|
Go Tubing Everyday!
Open April 1 - October 31st (earlier or later by reservation)
26 Creek Side Sites With Cable TV.
Peak Season Rate
Tubes Discounted To Our Campers & Cabin Renters
Groups must make arrangements with management.
Two Creekside Cabins
Cabin Peak Season Rate
3 night minimum.
Cabin Off Season Rates
All linens and towels provided.
Fifth Wheel Peak Season Rate
NO OUTSIDE LINENS ALLOWED due to public health concerns
• Rates are for up to four people; $7.00 extra per person per night up to a maximum of six to a campsite. All others are negotiated on a per site basis, based on site size. Groups must make arrangements, well in advance.
• All tent and pop-up sites include utilities (if needed).
• Space is available for one camping unit and one car per site. Campsites are allowed 2 tents. There is an additional charge of $6.50 for the extra tent.
• No deposit required
for pets. All pets must be leashed. Owner is responsible for cleaning
up of pet waste.
• Cabin rates are based on 4 people. Some cabins accommodate more for $10/night/person. Minimum 3 night rental on all cabins and fifth wheel rental. Minimum 2 night for off season.
• All cabin rentals are "smoke-free".
• Pets less than 50 lbs will require a $25 extra per pet per day. Pets over 50 lbs will require $30 extra per pet per day (NON REFUNDABLE). Price included due to extra cleanup. 5' Leash required. Owner is responsible for cleaning up pet waste. Dog crates are required. Inspection prior to departure.
• We recommend that you bring consumable supply / paper, trash bags, soap, detergent and toiletries. Grills and tools are furnished. (You are respnsible for cleaning your grills upon departure) All trash and toys must be pick up and deposed of and left over wood.
Reservations: reservations and deposit are required during the summer months.
Check-in time is 12 p.m. for campsites
Our store and registration is open until 6:00 p.m. in off season and 9:00 p.m. during the peak season. Please let us know if you will be arriving after that time so that we can make special arrangements for you.
Check-out time for cabins is
A damage fee $200 may be charged on your credit card upon checkout for damage or theft caused by the tenants.
reservations and deposit are required during the summer months.
1840 W. DEEP CREEK RD.
BRYSON CITY, NC 28713
Fax: (828) 488-2859
Visa, Mastercard, and Discover Card
Questions? Comments? Click Here!
Website Design by: Web Marketing Concepts